Any personal data (hereafter, data) that the interested party may provide through any forms will be incorporated in a personal data file under DRAX AUDIO SL’s control, ownership, and responsibility. When appropriate, the interested party hereby consents to have the data treated by DRAX AUDIO SL with the aim of managing responses to any queries or requests made by the user through the website owned by DRAX AUDIO SL. The interested party hereby authorizes DRAX AUDIO SL to send them a personalized newsletter, news, and commercial offers adapted to their personal preferences.
In any event, the interested party may object to or limit the treatment of their data for promotional purposes at any moment by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. expressing their objection or simply by responding to the corresponding business correspondence with the word “objection.”
The interested party may execute their rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, portability, restriction, and all the other rights described in the terms established by GDPR 2016/679 by writing to DRAX AUDIO SL at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing and sending the personal data collection forms that appear on the website, the user grants their express consent and authorizes the owner of the site to collect, treat, and communicate their data in the terms described in the present notice. DRAX AUDIO SL, with CIF B83649780, registered address at C/ María Teresa 16, 28028 Madrid, is inscribed in the Madrid Commercial Register Tome 19,070 Book 0 Folio 80 Section 8 Page M-333439.
All intellectual property rights over the content of this website, its graphic design, and its source code belong exclusively to DRAX AUDIO SL, who reserves the exclusive rights to exercise the exploitation rights over said content. Reproducing, distributing, publicly communicating, or transforming said content, in part or in whole, without DRAX AUDIO SL’s express authorization is hereby prohibited.
What are cookies?
Cookies are little files containing information that helps us understand how users browse our website, thus allowing us to make constant improvements to the browsing experience.
Cookies have expiration dates that range from the duration of a single session to a specified future date after which they will cease to be operative.
What type of cookies do we use and what is their purpose?
- Strictly necessary or technical cookies:
These cookies are necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the website and allow access to sections that apply security filters. Without these cookies, some or all of the services available would not be operative.
- Navigation or analytical cookies:
These cookies gather information about how visitors use and browse our website, including the pages visited, loading errors, etc. The information gathered is used to make improvements depending on the analysis of the data about users’ use of the service, the main objective being to improve the performance of the website.
With respect to the treatment of data gathered through analytical cookies, the Working Party for Article 29 (a European data protection advisory body) has stated that, although analytical cookies are not exempt from the obligation of obtaining informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they pose a risk to users’ privacy provided they are first-party cookies that treat aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, that information about their use is made available, and that users are given the chance to express their refusal to allow them to be used.
- Functional or personalization cookies:
These cookies remember information (such as the user’s name, language or the region in which the user is located) and personal characteristics. Among other things, they make it possible to offer personalized content based on information and criteria that have been provided voluntarily. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to the text size, font, or other editable parts of the website. They are also used to offer certain services available upon request, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and will not track the user’s activity on other websites.
- Advertising cookies:
These cookies collect information about the advertisements shown during the user’s visit to our site, making it possible to adapt the advertising to the device used and providing advertising managed through third-parties (Ad-servers).
The cookies we use:
- ga: Google Analytics cookie that allows us to keep track of unique visitors. The cookie will be installed the first time a user enters the website through a browser. When this user visits the website again using the same browser, the cookie will recognize that it is the same user. The user will only be considered a different user if they switch browsers. These cookies expire 2 years from the latest update.
- redux_current_tab: WordPress cookie, supports the configuration of the theme for the website. These cookies expire 3 days from the latest update.
- redux_current_tab_get: WordPress cookie, supports the configuration of the theme for the website. These cookies expire 3 days from the latest update.
- wordpress_test_cookie: This cookie is used by the content manager WordPress to check whether the browser accepts cookies. It expires at the end of the session.
- wp-settings-1: Part of the website’s system. These are technical cookies that enable users to view the page, display content, and interact with the site without obtaining any information from the user. These cookies expire 1 year from the latest update.
- wp-settings-time-1: Part of the website’s system. These are technical cookies that enable users to view the page, display content, and interact with the site without obtaining any information from the user. These cookies expire 1 year from the latest update.
How to manage cookies in different browsers:
You may allow, block, or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment, or on this website, by configuring the options in your browser.
- Deactivate cookies in Firefox
- Deactivate cookies in Chrome
- Deactivate cookies in Explorer
- Deactivate cookies in Safari
- Deactivate cookies in Opera
Over 15-years’ experience in the audiovisual industry
Copyright DRAX audio, 2018. All rights reserved
Page designed and developed by fmbdesign